Unbeaten UFC Legend Khamzat Chimaev Break into Tears
By Elite Sports on
By Elite Sports on
What Made the UFC’s Unbeaten Chiechan Wolf Cry?
Khamzat Chimaev is a feared name in the UFC. After the UFC 279 weight-cut drama against Nate Diaz. Apparently, nobody wants to take a fight with the Chichaen wolf for all the right reasons. With the (12-0) UFC record and fearsome aroma, Chimaev has made fans all over the world.
UFC’s current President and shareholder, Dana White is clearly reluctant to trust him again in upcoming UFC cards and his next potential opponent is under different speculations. No one wants to get his ass whooped by a desperate wolf. Make sense!!
The third-best fighter in the UFC Welterweight category is the epitome of the sturdy traditional life of a UFC Fighter. But to the surprise of most of us, he has a kind heart inside the fierce warrior.
Khamzat was seen spending some quality time at the Swedish orphanage with some presents for the poor kids.
But he couldn’t hold back when a young fan showed her respect while carrying his face card. Just like me, the whole social media showed their respect and opinion after a video was uploaded on Twitter.
It appears that the Chichaen has conquered the hearts of the fans.
Khamzat meets an orphan little girl. 💔 shit sad af pic.twitter.com/s1sH9jFJAs— Tofik 🇪🇹 (@man_like_abdu) March 7, 2023
Top Rated Blogs
- The Best UFC Cards of 2022
- How Many Amateur MMA Fights Do You Need to Go Pro?
- Gilbert Burns - The King of UFC Welterweight Division
- Nate Diaz Publicly Denies Fight With Khamzat, “Borz” Fires Back
- Khamzat Chimaev Declines Mike Tyson’s Podcast Invite
- Memoir of Islam Makhachev - UFC Lightweight Champion
- Michael Langhi - 3rd-degree BJJ Black Belt & CEO...
- Alexssandro Pinto Sodré - A Passionate BJJ Black Belt
- Tom Hardy Just Won Another BJJ Tournament
- Tammi Musumeci Claims Victory in Epic Showdown Against Bianca...
- How Many Days Per Week Should You Train BJJ?
- What Are The Most Common BJJ Choke Submissions In...