BJJ Jiu Jitsu Gi - White
- Comes with free white belt.
- Made from a light-weight 400gsm Pearl Weave preshrunk fabric. We still recommend that you wash the gi in cold water and hang dry it.
- Lightweight pants are made from 400 gsm ripstop fabric have a rope drawstring for tightening.
- Contrasting and reinforced stitching in seams and other key areas for durability and added strength.
- Fabric has anti-odor and antimicrobial treatment so that you don't have to worry about bacterial buildup or fungal infections, no one else is doing that at this price.
- This Gi is IBJJF approved. It meets IBJJF Standard and may be worn at tournaments.
- Wash your gi after every use.
- Wash cold in washer, never hot.
- Washing in hot water will cause some minimal shrinkage.
- Do not use bleach, dryer sheets, or fabric softener (rewash if you use a dryer sheet or fabric softener).
- Use organic detergent if possible.
- Use an organic oxidizer to remove stains, Oxi-clean works.
- Wash alone, if not possible, at least wash with like colors.
- Wash your gi inside out once in a while.
- Hang dry away from direct sunlight or heat, do not tumble dry.
Elite Sports U...Comes with 6 month manufacturer warranty. Made from a light-we...
Elite Sports B...Ann Ching decided to replace her Old #BJJ Gi with Elite Sports...
How Good Elite...Justin Gray - Purple Belt love to roll in #Elitesports #BJJ #G...
Chad Province ...
Comes with 6 month manufacturer warranty. Made from a light-weight 400gsm Pearl Weave preshrunk fabric. We still recommend that you wash the gi in cold water and hang dry it. Lightweight pants are made from 400 gsm ripstop fabric have have a rope drawstring for tightening. Contrasting and reinforced stitching in seams and other key areas for durability and added strength. Fabric has anti-odor and antimicrobial treatment. No need to worry about bacterial buildup or fungal infections. No one else is doing that at this price.
- Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship; provided item has not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect, or misuse.
- If you experience something you believe to be a defect, contact us and we’ll let you know if we can give you a replacement product.
If the boxes appear to be damaged it should be mentioned to the delivery agent and noted upon receipt. If this is the case, please notify the agent and file a claim for the cost of the damaged products and shipping expenses incurred. Call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS. Save all packaging for carrier inspection.
We believe in great customer service – even when you don’t like something and want to return it. If you have any doubts about your return, please contact our customer service staff prior to you sending the item back, any item returned without proper RMA will not be accepted. Our return policy is fast and easy but there are still some ground rules to follow. We will accept any return without restocking fees as long as the meet the following criteria.
- 60 day limit from date you receive your package for all merchandise purchased throughout the year except during our Holidays Sales.
- 75 day limit from date you receive your package for all merchandise purchased during our Holidays Sales.
- Items must be in the original packaging.
- Items must be clean and free from wear.
- Items must be unwashed.